Monday, July 23, 2007

Oh man, can I really do this?

We are currently just 4 months away from really beginning our life as missionaries. The weekend after Thanksgiving we will head out to MTI in Colorado for 3 weeks of training. Just after leaving for MTI I will officially shift from my safe, comfortable, full-time employment position, to my part-time tentmaking contractor / missionary position. Shortly after MTI we'll leave for Costa Rica for a year of language school to learn an entirely new language...

All of that, and right now what I'm really thinking is "Oh man, can I really do this? Can I really commit to updating a blog on a semi-regular basis?" But, it's definitely a necessity. There are just too many people to update. For all of my reluctance, it really is something I need to do. So here it goes. (Maybe we'll shoot for weekly updates for now.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.